Earn your Master’s degree from Harrisburg University at our beautiful Dubai location, delivered in a convenient blended format with integral practicum which includes a mandatory on-location sessions 3 Saturdays per semester. The rest of the time, you’ll interact with professors and classmates online. You’ll also participate in a practicum experience which allows you to apply what you’re learning in the classroom to real-world, professional training.
HU Dubai offers the following programs with specializations:
- M.S. Analytics
- M.S. Computer Information Science
- Cyber Security
- Scientific Computing Specialization
- Software Engineering and Software Testing Specialization
- M.S. Information Systems Engineering & Management
- M.S. Project Management
- Agile Lean Specialization
- Biotechnology Specialization
- Human-Centered Interaction Design
- Individualized Specialization (which allows you to customize your studies so you can take classes from other programs)
- WEEKLY ONLINE CLASSES
- ON-LOCATION IN DUBAI ONE SATURDAY PER MONTH
(3 Saturdays per semester)
Master’s degrees are two-year programs
HU is approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) to operate in Dubai.
Tuition and Fees
For master’s students attending classes in Dubai
- Total Cost – USD $65,760.
- Semester Cost (discounted 50%) – USD $4980 plus USD $500 program fee (for six credits).
- Tuition Deposit – USD $1000 (applied to first semester; nonrefundable).
- Administrative Fee – USD $500 (This charge is a one-time payment).
- Student Visa Fees – 1 year visa (Outside UAE): 7,839 AED.
- 1 year visa (Inside UAE): 9,469 AED.
- Visa Maintenance Charge: 2,500 AED (This charge is a one-time payment, which the University may use to meet visa-related expenses that occur.
- Medical Insurance Fees: 1,869 AED.
Payments for tuition and HU administrative fees are made through your applicant status page or visit https://www.harrisburgu.edu/tuition-financial-aid/tuition/dubai-location-student-tuition-payment/. Questions about the visa process should be directed to DubaiVisa@HarrisburgU.edu Questions about tuition payments be emailed to HUDubai@HarrisburgU.edu
Dubai is well connected internationally. It is less than a 3-hour flight from nearby MENA region countries and is convenient for students to take low-cost flights for Saturday sessions. Plus, there are students from all over the world coming to pursue further education in Dubai. With a diverse culture, the city offers a high quality of life. When you are not in class, there are a lot of activities to immerse in.
Live, learn and thrive in the heart of a world-leading global knowledge economy.
Dubai Knowledge Park
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Harrisburg University also has many academic programs that hold additional accreditation from, and have met the educational quality standards of, the following accrediting agencies that are specific to their individual disciplines, including the PMI Global Accreditation Center, ABET, and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.