Interested in a career in cryptocurrency? Want to learn about Bitcoin or Ethereum? The Information Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM) Master’s Program at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology offers graduate courses in blockchain and decentralized finance
Over one hundred graduate students a year enroll in cryptocurrency courses at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. Harrisburg currently has three professors teaching cryptocurrency courses: Dr. Thomas Plunkett, Dr. Farooq Anjum, and Dr. Terrill Frantz.
- Bitcoin Blockchain, covering the foundations of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, and blockchain, is taught six times a year.
- Ethereum Blockchain, covering smart contracts, non-fungible tokens, Web3, and decentralized applications, is taught twice a year.
- Blockchain Scalability, covering the Lightning Network and other blockchain scalability efforts, is taught twice a year.
- Cryptocurrency and Regulation, covering government regulatory efforts on cryptocurrencies, is taught twice a year.
- Decentralized Finance, covering how cryptocurrency technologies are disrupting traditional finance and lending, is taught twice a year.
Students can take the courses as part of the Information Systems Engineering and Management graduate degree program at the University. For more information on the ISEM program at Harrisburg University, visit online at https://www.harrisburgu.edu/programs/ms-information-systems-engineering-and-management/
ABOUT HARRISBURG UNIVERSITY
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private nonprofit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717-901-5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu. Follow on Twitter (@HarrisburgU) and Facebook (Facebook.com/HarrisburgU)