Harrisburg University Professional Development, in partnership with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, will hold the inaugural Lean in Government Conference virtually on January 13 and 14. Registration is FREE for government and non-profit organizations! Enjoy two days of content from over 40 speakers from across all sectors centered around lean and agile methods. Check out the full schedule and register today! https://summits.harrisburgu.edu/leaningovernment/general-registration/ Join hundreds of leaders and LEAN experts from all sectors and from all across the country. Throughout the summit you will have access to a full schedule filled with speakers from organizations such as Deloitte, KPMG, The US Environmental Protection Agency, the State of Arizona, Dell Technologies, and the PA National Guard.
- “Surprise! You’re Thinking Too Big. Agency-Wide Transformation Starts Small”
- “The Power of Pictures: Using Visual Management to Understand a Situation”
- “Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Executive Leadership Panel Discussion”
- “We Count Things: Radically Simple Federal Automated Governance”
- “Lean Forensics: Lab Lessons Learned”
- “Rethinking IT: Solving IT Challenges without IT Solutions”
Registration is FREE for all levels of government, anyone in the non-profit sector, and academia, including all HU faculty, staff, students, and alumni. Questions? Email: ProfessionalEd@HarrisburgU.eduAbout Harrisburg University Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.