The Self-Study Communications Working Group, in a collaborative effort with Student Services, is excited to launch a Student Success Story Showcase and Contest.
We are seeking HU-wide support of this effort. Thanks to several IMED students and faculty, a promotional video has been created to help get the word out to our students about this unique opportunity.
Here’s how it works . . .
- Faculty are asked to take less than 2 minutes of class time this week to play the promotional video, then assist students with ideas for entries. Periodic mentions of the contest through the March 10th deadline are greatly appreciated.
- Students enter the Success Story Contest by submitting an example of work showcasing how their HU education has helped them on their road to success.
- Suggestions for entries: Student Projects; an #IAMHU submission; Research Reports; an outstanding Paper or PowerPoint presentation—anything goes!
- Students who submit their work will receive recognition as well as one entry per submission into a random drawing for 1 of 10 $50.00 VISA gift cards! Multiple entries are permitted.
- Deadline for entries is Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
- Winners of the 10 $50.00 VISA gift cards will be announced on Friday, March 12, 2021.
- A Showcase of entries will be displayed online and included in the HU Self-Study Report.
Entries should be emailed to: StudentSuccessStory@HarrisburgU.edu
ABOUT HARRISBURG UNIVERSITY
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private nonprofit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717-901-5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu. Follow on Twitter (@HarrisburgU) and Facebook (Facebook.com/HarrisburgU).