During the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology Commencement 2023 Ceremony, several graduating seniors proudly shared their accepted job offers, showcasing the culmination of their respective majors:
- Joshua Reiss, a Geospatial Technology major, will be joining Penn Dot.
- Umangkumar Patel, who majored in Computer Information Sciences, has been hired by AWS.
- Gage Stevens, with a major in Computer Information Sciences, is set to become a Game Developer at Gismo Games.
- Donovan Lam, another Computer Information Sciences major, will be a Software Developer at NAVSUP.
- Integrative Sciences major, Morgan Olszewski, is ready to work as a Lab Tech II at Green Analytics.
- Troyan Chaney, an Interactive Media major, has secured an internship at NREIP.
- Allaya Hammond, with a major in Information Systems and Information Technology, will be the Customer Service Manager in Customer Operations at American Airlines.
- Benjamin Harper, an Information Systems and Information Technology Major, will be a Service Administrator with First Bank of Colorado.
- Cassie Morris, an Integrative Sciences Major with a Biology concentration, has secured an Aquaponics Internship right here at Harrisburg University.
- Jalisa Reeves, an Interactive Media Major, is set to become a User Researcher at Game User Research.
- Jeremy Tantoro, a Computer Information Sciences Major, will be stepping into a role as Applications Engineer with Vanguard.
- Kaltouma Yaya, a Management, Entrepreneurship, and Business Administration Major, has accepted a position at Enterprise Holdings.
- Ryan Nget, another Management, Entrepreneurship, and Business Administration Major, will become a Computer User Support Specialist with the PA Chamber of Business and Industry.
- Trenton Howard, a Biotechnology Major, committed to serving our country and enlisted in the Marine Corps.
These announcements further highlight the diverse array of opportunities our graduates are stepping into, reinforcing Harrisburg University’s commitment to preparing students for thriving careers in their chosen fields.
Our Office of Career Services & Experiential Learning Suite is conveniently located in Strawberry Square, right next to the entrance of Harrisburg University. We offer robust support for undergraduate and graduate students, alumni, staff, employers, and regional organizations.
Handshake, our school’s official hub for Career Services & Experiential Learning, provides students with a myriad of opportunities. It allows students to explore job and internship openings external to HU, book appointments, and connect with the various services offered by our Career Services & Experiential Learning team. This resource is completely free for all students!
At Harrisburg University, we require all undergraduate students to complete an internship as part of their studies. Thanks to this, an impressive 95 percent of our students secure a job, enroll in graduate school, or join the military within six months of graduation.
ABOUT HARRISBURG UNIVERSITY
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.