Harrisburg University of Science and Technology provides innovative undergraduate, graduate and professional programs that lead our students to successful careers. Our experiential learning model results in graduates that are highly sought by employers in the Capital Region and beyond.
- Community Invited to Free Women in Technology Event
- Money Matters on Campus: Financial Capability and First-Year College Students
- Free Presentations on Countering Cyber Threats at Home & the Office
- Learning Technologies Online Program Ranked Among PA's Most Affordable
- 2015 Financial Aid Workshop
Feb 16, 2015 | 9 a.m. to noon
- Get to Know HU: November 15th Undergraduate Open House
Nov 15, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- DiSanto Chair Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Market Oversight by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Nov 6, 2014 | Noon to 1 p.m.
- Get to Know HU: October 18th Undergraduate Open House
Oct 18, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.