Admissions at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is the right place to discover your passion and connect to your future. HU offers an affordable private education with state-of the-art academic resources, engaging faculty who help you find internships and provide mentoring that connects your education to your career. You won't believe the things our students are achieving! Imagine the great things you'll accomplish with the resources of Harrisburg University behind you.
Where to start? Request information on our programs. Share your contact information so we can continue the conversation through email or Facebook. Consider a visit to the campus. Look at our academic programs, consider our admissions process and begin your free online application.
HU+U: Science & Technology Career-Focused Degree Options
- Internships and experiential learning options deliver real-world learning that leads students directly into careers.
- 92% of alumni have a job in their field of study or attend graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Begin taking classes in your major during your first year.
- Connect to our career-focused undergraduate degree programs or graduate degree programs.
- Generous scholarships and financial aid make a private education affordable.
- Year-round study gets you to your career faster.
- New, apartment-style housing across the street from your classes.
- Faculty integrate their corporate and industry experience with hands-on projects.
- Capital location puts you within easy access to major cities in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Ready for the next step? Share your contact information so we can continue the conversation through email or Facebook. Consider a visit to campus. We offer private tours and special admissions events throughout the year. You can register by calling the admissions office at 717.901.5101. Learn more about the admissions process here or begin your online application.