Professional Development & Continuing EducationProject Management ‘Fun’damentals | Online
The PM ‘Fun’damentals Online is a webinar series of short learning videos that give a visual glance of some of the focused Project Management topics.
Online | FREE – Available at any time
This online overview of Project Management topics is meant for anyone new to project management.
- Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of any kind of projects
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members
- Those who want to gain a greater understanding of the project management process
- Individuals tasked with developing and managing teams in a project environment
- What is a Project?
- Where in the Project Are We? Intro to Project Phases
- Herding Cats: Project Charters and Integration Management
- Because People Care: Stakeholders and Communications Planning
- Solving the Problem: Functional and Technical Requirements
There is no pre-requisite knowledge, skills, or experience.
PM Fundamentals (In-Class) – a 3-day course providing more in-depth instruction on project processes and knowledge areas, terms, tools, and formulas as well as to extend the knowledge base into soft skills such as communication, conflict management, team development, and leadership. Agile framework and methodologies such as Scrum will also be covered during sessions.
Use this link to access the videos:
Harrisburg University The Center for Project Management for Innovation
The Center for Project Management for Innovation (CPMI) at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology aims to significantly improve business and project outcomes for state and local governments as well as local and global businesses through professional development, certificates and academic offerings of efficient agile and lean business processes used for Product Development, Software Development, Manufacturing, Business Process Improvement and Value Centered Project/Portfolio Management.