Professional Development & Continuing EducationIntro to Agile Scrum | Online
The Intro to Agile Scrum is a webinar series of short, learning videos that give a visual glance of some of the focused Scrum topics.
Online | FREE – Available at any time
The Agile Scrum topics is meant for anyone new to agile or a scrum role, including:
- Professionals who have been directly involved in Agile Scrum
- Professionals who are working as scrum masters, product owners or development team members
- Those who want to gain a greater understanding of agile methodologies
- Individuals tasked with developing and managing teams in a scrum environment
- Agile Overview
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Roles and Product Owner
There is no pre-requisite knowledge, skills, or experience.
Agile Scrum 101 (In-Class) – a 1-day course providing more in-depth instruction on the Agile Scrum framework.
Use this link to access the videos:
Harrisburg University The Center for Project Management for Innovation
The Center for Project Management for Innovation (CPMI) at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology aims to significantly improve business and project outcomes for state and local governments as well as local and global businesses through professional development, certificates and academic offerings of efficient agile and lean business processes used for Product Development, Software Development, Manufacturing, Business Process Improvement and Value Centered Project/Portfolio Management.