The Harrisburg University of Science and Technology Board of Trustees recently approved the University’s tuition schedule for the 2022-23 academic year.
Undergraduate tuition for the 2022-23 academic year will remain at $11,950 per semester for full-time undergraduate enrollment (12 -17 semester hours). Accordingly, the total tuition for two semesters is $23,900. The approved 2022-2023 per semester hour tuition rate is $1,000 for undergraduate students. The semester hour rate applies to an undergraduate student registered for less than 12 semester hours in a term and a student registered for greater than 17 semester hours in a term. This marks 10 straight years that undergraduate tuition has not increased.
The graduate tuition rate for 2022-2023 is $830 per credit hour and a $500 program fee per semester. Costs for a full-time student taking six credits in a semester will be $5,480. Total tuition and fees for a 36-credit graduate program will be $32,880. The University has not increased graduate tuition in nine years. This increase does not keep pace with the current national rate of inflation and cannot fully offset the increased costs of University operations. The University’s goal is to provide the highest quality graduate education at the most affordable cost. The University has implemented this year’s changes as thoughtfully as possible, and at every step with a commitment to keeping increases to a minimum.
Harrisburg University’s foremost objective is to ensure that the University continues to offer a competitive and personalized education to students. This includes:
- Providing students access to a science and technology education in a way that is not possible elsewhere.
- A continuing commitment to hiring and retaining exceptional faculty dedicated to teaching.
- Ongoing support for student-faculty interaction in small classes and collaboration on projects.
- An ongoing commitment to a hands-on STEM curriculum that offers students enriched opportunities and remains current with career opportunities in the region.
- Enhancements to student services to ensure high placement rates for our students in rewarding jobs and excellent graduate and professional schools.
Federal, state, and institutional financial aid is available for those who qualify. The Office of Financial Aid contact information is: financialaid@HarrisburgU.edu or 717.901.5115. Financial, academic, and other important student information is frequently updated on the University website. Please visit www.Harrisburg U.edu and MyHU.HarrisburgU.edu to remain informed.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your commitment to Harrisburg University.