Paul Holzer Corporate Faculty (Interactive Media)
I am a visual designer, digital media guru, illustrator, educator, and fine artist that lives just outside of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I believe in a clean, simple, premium aesthetic that places an emphasis on clear messaging, ethics, and customer-centric usability.
In my positions with ad agencies and corporations, I’ve lead design teams on creative development in various media including video, live events, animation, advertising, photography, and ideation.
As an adjunct professor, I teach courses in digital media, Adobe Creative Cloud, and professional development. I am also a current member and previous board member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) of Central PA.
My goal as an insightful design leader and educator is to provide direction that puts other creatives in a strong position to succeed.
I’ve learned to produce consistent high-quality creative designs and obtain the ability to work with individuals from across the globe. My deep interest and fascination with the future give me an advantage in the field as I have a natural desire to research and understand new trends while preparing for those that have yet to come.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Advertising concept development & design
- Corporate branding & identity
- Creative marketing strategy
- Digital media and department budget
- eBlast campaigns
- Fine art (painting, sculpture, charcoal, etc.)
- Publication concept & design
- Product naming, product positioning strategy
- Promotional campaign messaging strategy
- UX visual design
- Website planning
- Vendor management
- Videography, storyboarding, and live events
- Website design/maintenance/SEO