Hsiao-Ping Park Corporate Faculty (PMGT)
Corporate Faculty for the Master of Science Project Management and Computer Information Sciences Programs, and the Bachelor of Science Nursing RN to BSN Program at the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. Designed Nurse Coaching course curriculum.
Influential leader with 20+ years’ experience in transforming business processes and workforce talent; implementing complex enterprise solutions; and increasing financial and acquisition management efficiency. Strategic thinker, and decisive and inclusive decision-maker by creating organizational partnerships with stakeholders and customers; and building high performing teams through synergy, shared vision, and consensual commitment. Employment included the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Department of Labor, and General Services Administration.
Experienced masterful coach engaging positive psychology, motivational interviewing, and proven techniques to offer insight to human psyche and to assure confidence for long lasting change. Enrich professional and personal wellness through building meaningful relationships, maintaining positive health, and sustaining financial stability. Collaborate with for-profit and non-profit organizations in the promotion of effective leadership and learning culture. Clients include the U.S. Department of Commerce; the U.S. Department of Defense; the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Master’s of Science in Information Technology – University of Maryland University College.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC).
- Certified Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach.
- Trained Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Coach – University of Virginia, Virginia Center for Diabetes Prevention and Education.
- Board member for the Hamlin Community Library Board of Trustees.
- Trained crisis counselor.