Homiler Phanor Corporate Faculty (MEBA)
I am an educator and practitioner with over 13 years of experience in increasingly progressive roles in leadership focused on teaching, learning, and academic excellence to promote student success.
My servant-leadership approach to administration inspires staff, faculty, students, and the community to find innovative solutions together by leading:
- Academic program review and improvement
- Accreditation and self-evaluation
- Assessment of student learning and advancement of student success
- Academic personnel decisions
- Budget development
- Enrollment management
- Fiscal accountability
- Program and curriculum development, and
- Encouragement and improvement of teaching and learning.